Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Guess what......WE'VE GOT SNOW!!!!

We're still in Arkansas and we have SNOW!! About 2 1/2 to 3 inches!! We're supposed to get more(let's hope the weather man is right). They say all together we should have between 6 and 10 inches! When we came up here, we had no idea it was gonna snow....but I'm sure glad it did! The kids have been playing in it and I'll post those pictures later. I've posted a few pictures below.
This one is of my parents' front yard. It had only been snowing about an hour.

We had a crazy idea to get out in the snow and take a trip to Wal-Mart. We also wanted to see how pretty everything was with the beautiful snowflakes falling and the ground covered. Well, we got to the highway and saw how bad the roads were and were stopped in our tracks. But, I got out and took some pictures. This one is of some trees in a neighbors backyard. The picture DOES NOT do it justice!

Here's what the roads looked like about an hour and 20 minutes in to it.

There's our van with mom and dad up front. We turned around and went back to the house.

By the way, the date on my camera is wrong, just in case any of you faithful blog readers took notice. Ha
Stay tuned....More to come.....

6 comments:

Chad said...

Yall quit hogging it all up there and send some to Alabama

Kristi said...

The pics are beautiful! Now, that is some real snow! Hope your grandad is doing some better.

Leah said...

I'm SO jealous!

Cara said...

Wish I was there!

Anonymous said...

Georgous...I'm glad y'all are getting to enjoy it. :-)

Rebecca said...

So that is what real snow looks like!!!