Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

to you all! I hope everyone has a really fun day! We love celebrating holidays around our house! We've started a tradition where Mitchell gets Mary Elizabeth a little gift and I get Brock a gift. Braxton can join in on the fun next year. He just loves to play with the bags/paper that the gifts come in. Anyway, before church last night, we gave them their gifts. They were so excited! It wasn't much, but I love it that they were happy over something so small! I got Brock another engine for his Thomas the Train set (Arthur) and Mitchell got Sissy a bracelet and necklace that match(I never got a picture of it....but it's really cute!). Of course, there was candy in the bag as well (M&M's, sweetarts, Reese's peanut butter hearts). They really enjoyed it and went to Bible class on a sugar high! I'm sure their teachers LOVED that!Ha Below are some pictures.....



2 comments:

Chad said...

That sounds like a really good idea. Happy Valentines!

Leah said...

Very sweet tradition!