Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Just when I thought we were in the clear....

they caught it. That's right, all three of our children have the flu!! Brock has been sick since Sunday. Then Sissy and Braxton joined in. Brock and Sissy have the flu and strep. Braxton has the flu and an ear infection. Brock has almost made a full recovery because his started a week ago. Sissy is doing some better and Braxton is in the middle of it. We took all of them to the doctor on Friday and boy am I glad we did! When we got there, the nurse took Mary Elizabeth's temp.....it was 103.6!!! I about freaked out!! Then she took Braxton's, 102.5! We knew it was worse than just a cold.
Oh, and the best part, this past week was Mitchell's spring break AND we had a yard sale Friday and Saturday morning. We are survivor's but please pray for our sanity and the children's health! Let me add that Mitchell and I are now taking Tamiflu, along with Mary Elizabeth and Braxton. Brock didn't need any since he'd already been through the worst of it. Let's just hope that Mitchell and I DON'T get it.
Since we did not get to attend church this morning, we will be celebrating Easter next Sunday. Happy Egg hunting to everyone!
Oh, I've been trying to leave comments on your blogs, but haven't been successful.
Chad and Teale, I am so excited for you! God is so good, isn't he!!?? I will be praying for both of you and the little "Mojo"
Leah, I wanted to wish Miss Marley a very, happy and special birthday!! I hope it was a fun and exciting day for her! Her little man, Braxton, says hello! :)
Jenny, I love all the new things you've done to your new house! It looks amazing! Your boys are getting so big and are adorable!
Allison, love all the pictures of your recent trip! Good luck with your diet and keep us updated on how it's going.
Well, I better go for now. I'll try and comment on your blogs later.
Take care everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a rotton week, I'm so sorry!! I hope your sweet babies feel better soon. That for the encouragement! :-)a

Leah said...

Bless all of you! Hope everyone's feeling better!

Chad said...

I hope everyone starts feeling better. And thank you for the nice comment. It always means so much to know that so many care.

Liz said...

Oh no! I hope all of you get feeling better very soon!!!

Teale said...

thanks for your sweet comments! hope all is better soon!