Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Catching up....

So, it's been a while!! We've been busy with school and football games. I haven't talked any about the ballgames because we haven't won a single game. So, that' all I have to say about that.
Brock is still loving Pre-K and has made several friends. Fall break is next week and we are headed to Arkansas. We'll leave a little early so we can have a full week up there. CAN'T WAIT!! I'm having withdrawls....it's been since July....can you belive I've stayed away that long???!!!
With much thought, we decided to take ME out of preschool. She was having a hard time with it, so she will start next year. I just don't think she was ready.
I decided to cut her hair as you can see in the pic above. I've always wanted to cut it that short but was too chicken to do it. I'm so glad I did! I love it and she does too!!
Braxton is growing bigger everyday. He weighs over 27lbs. now and is talking a lot. I can't believe our baby is almost 19 months old!!!
Well, I guess that catches you up on everything. Oh, I almost forgot....ME had her
4th birthday on September 15. We had a party for all her little friends. She got some cute gifts and I think everyone had a great time! I'll try and post pics later.
We are having internet issues again and that's why I haven't been a regular blogger. I'll try to be a better blogger.
Mitchell and his new "toy."

A recent playdate.......Sara Kate, ME, and Riley (a new friend)

Hope everyone has a great week!!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

That hair cut is ADORABLE on her! So precious....a little model!