Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!

Saturday, July 21, 2007

FBS is over :(






I'm sad to say that FBS is over. However, we had a great week and great turn out. The kids really enjoyed it! Thursday was a hectic day. Mitchell had to go to work around 12:30 and you guessed it....I had to get everything done and be at Bible school on time. Plus, I signed up to make a dessert for our fellowship afterwards (when I signed up to bring something, I guess I thought I was superwoman). It was chaos as usual. We did not make it on time. Braxton was not having a good day. He cried for an hour and a half straight. I think it was gas (poor baby). Anyway, once we got to church, we were getting out of the van and I was going around to where Brock and Mary Elizabeth were on the other side and all of a sudden I hear a van door start to close (the side door). Before I could stop it....it was closed. Guess what?? My keys, diaper bag, cell phone, and the banana pudding I had worked so hard on were all in the van. I stood there for a minute, thinking to myself, I know this is NOT happening. I must be dreaming! I wanted to cry but I knew that would not get everything out of the van and would only result in a bigger headache than I already had. So, when we got in the church building, I called Mitchell and told him what had happened. My sweet husband left football practice, went home to get the spare key, and brought everything in to me. Then he went back to practice adn then came back to church once practice was over. I really don't mean to complain, just letting you know what kind of a day I had. The ice cream and dessert after church made it all better! :) I've attached a few pictures of the kids eating their ice cream and the booth where the kids could get their face painted.
It rained a lot today (Friday) and when it stopped, we took the kids out to play. Before we knew it, they were playing in the mud. So, of course, I had to take some pictures. We had a relaxing and fun day.
Changing the subject, I want to say how deeply sorry I am for Chad and Teale Yeilding. I went to college with them and they are two of the sweetest people you'll find. They lost their precious little baby girl (one day old). Please, please keep them in your prayers. They will need many prayers for their long road ahead. I can't imagine what they must be going through. Until next time.........

2 comments:

Leah said...

Looks like you guys had fun...I'm cracking up reading about the van incident...I could SO see that happening to me. Once, when I only had Carson, I was at Sam's loading the car with the groceries I had just purchased and I cranked the car to cool it off and locked the keys inside with it running! Mark got a hug kick out of that! I'm loving seeing your little ones!

Leah said...

Me again...I see you didn't make to updating last night! So glad you guys enjoyed my latest! I'm hoping today will be less eventful!I too am loving being able to keep up with you this way. Your kids are so cute and growing so fast. We saw Virginia and Freddie on Sunday and she was telling us how big Braxton was. He and Marley will have to meet...in about 20 years! HA HA