Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Cute jewelry & The Sparkley Dress....

I've been meaning to blog about this cute jewelry for a while now, but haven't made the time. When we had the Mother's Club Bizzare, there were all kinds of cute-see(is that a word?) booths there but one of them caught my eye. This woman and her husband make all their jewelry. I found a cute necklace that I love and whenever I wear it, I ALWAYS get compliments on it and everyone wants to know where I got it. So, I thought I would share it with you and give you their website. It's www.artjewelz.com The jewelry is very reasonable!! I paid $20 for this necklace.
There are lots of other styles to choose from. Check it out!


And now for the sparkley dress.....Sissy has been wearing this dress over her clothes and pj's for the past few days. She wanted to wear it to bed last night and I had to put my foot down and say enough! Her Aunt Valla got it for her last Christmas, but here lately that's what she wants to play with. Go figure??!

3 comments:

Nita Holland said...

Santa brought LIvi that same dress last year!! She had to wear it everyday!! She was so funny driving her dora 4 wheeler with that dress on!! Shameless!!

elizabeth said...

Your Mary Elizabeth reminds me of my Mary Elizabeth! She gets hung up on an outfit (or swim suit) and refuses to take it off for days!

What a doll she is!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love a priss pot!! I DO!!