I took Braxton to his 9 month check-up today. Actually, it could have been a 10 month. I wasn't able to take him to the doctor in Dec. because of the holiday's. He weighed 23 lbs. and was 31.5 inches long. Can you believe that?? The doctor said everything looked great! He didn't have to get shots today but he did have to get the 2nd dose of the flu shot. I really hope he doesn't get sick or run a high fever. I gave him some tylenol right after the shot, so maybe that will help. In case you're wondering about the title, that's what our preacher's wife calls Braxton. She helps out in his Wednesday night Bible class and loves to call him Moose. I think it's kinda cute!
Braxton getting the leftovers of Brock's empty yogurt container.

He LOVES to be outside!! He really enjoys watching the other two play!

Happy 9 months baby!
3 comments:
Wow ~ he's a big boy like Noah! I don't remember what he was at 9 months, but at 12 he was 27 lbs...2 pounds larger than Ian was at that age! I hope the flu shot won't give him any problems! Have a great weekend ~
HA!! That's what Ann Welch just weighed at her 2 year appt!! He is a moose! Cute pictures! :-)
I love me some big baby boy!! Wyatt (21 months) weighs more than Livi Grace (3 yrs). Mike's grandaddy asks if we feed him buckshot!! At last check up (18 mos) he was 35lbs!! They had to use the "big boy stand up" scale instead of the baby one, not enough numbers!! But, he still cries like a girl!!
Post a Comment